1. Income and Benefits
(1) Globally competitive (including US & HK) salary package;
(2) Apartment inside campus (depending on availability) or housing allowance for leasing outside of campus;
(3) Social Insurance which includes Retirement insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, industrial injury insurance, maternity insurance and housing accumulation funds. Special health insurance negotiable.
(4)A total of CNY 2.75 million living subsidies which includes
(a) CNY 500,000 provided by the national government;
(b) CNY 250,000 provided by the Guangdong Provision;
(c) l CNY 2 million provided by Shenzhen (“Shenzhen peacock talent plan B”).
2. Office and lab space no less than 150 square meters.
3. A total of approximate CNY 11.7 million research fund which include
(1) National research fund of CNY 1-3 million;
(2) Guangdong Provision start-up fund of CNY 250,000;
(3) Shenzhen start-up fund of CNY 3-5 million (“Shenzhen Peacock Talent Plan B”);
(4) Nanshan District start-up fund of CNY 200,000;
(5) SUSTech start-up fund of CNY 3 million;
(6) Special requirements negotiable.
4. Living supports
(1) Provide registered permanent residence application service for scholar’s family (spouse and children) for Chinese citizens;
(2) Provide resident visa application service for scholar’s family (spouse and children) for foreign nationals;
(3) Children can enroll in SUSTech affiliated preschool, primary school, and middle school;
(4) Provide spouse’s employment services and resources.
5. Provide application services for national, provincial, and Shenzhen talent program.